Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Temptation Tuesday - On Hold

A few people have asked about Temptation Tuesday and why I haven't posted anything the last couple weeks.

I should have mentioned it at the time but I thought since the East Coast is still recovering from the terrible storms they have experienced the last few weeks it might be better to put TT on hold since I'm not always sure where the mfg.'s, suppliers and/or individuals are located.

I would hate to draw attention to a company or person who is struggling to rebuild their life and heap on more work in their troubled times. 

If someone has a company, store or individual that you know is out of the area that you'd like featured, please let me know.

As soon as things get back to some semblance of normal for the folks out east I will start featuring them again...I'm sure they'll welcome the business after such a horrible time of it this fall.

1 comment:

  1. My heart goes out to you. You've got better things to do with your time than wade through spam. Like get your fingers inky and write wonderful posts for us to read. I don't mind doing the word verification, except certain companies' whose words I absolutely cannot read. (I give it three tries, then I give up.) Unfortunately, the one you use is the hardest to read. The rest seem to be pretty easy. Can you contact Blogger and tell them they're too hard for us to read? Can we all start a campaign to tell Blogger to get a better system?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!