Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Altered Pages Collage Sheet & Coffin Winner!!

I have three lucky winners from this past Friday's
Altered Pages Fall/Halloween Blog Hop....
 
The first two winners are for the collage sheet from Altered Pages.  To claim your prize simply follow this link - Altered Pages - Contact Us - and let Jean know that you are a winner from the Fall/Halloween Blog Hop and the name/number of the collage sheet you would like as your prize.
 
Those winners are:
 
Elaine A
 
 
<Elaine Asaid...
Roni -

This is something special! I love it! How clever to add the banner inside, very different.

Elaine Allen
 
and
 
Kim MJ / Bast
 
Bastsaid...
I love the coffin but that Banner is just Spook-tacular! TFS and for the inspiration :)

KimMJ
bast830@comast.net
Darling! I love how you used the green tones to age the black, very "mossy". The banner is really fun too, that paper line is one of my favorites.
 
Please e-mail me with your address.
 
Congratulations Everyone!!
Thanks for Hopping along with us!!


2 comments:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!