Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Flip Flop Fun...where's summer gone???

I don't know about you but it feels like summer has simply flown by this year.  I don't know if it's because it's been so stifling hot and we're stuck inside, maybe it's because there's been such little rain and everything feels the same day in and day out or God forbid it's age.... but I just can't believe it's the last day of July already!  It feels like we just had Bob's graduation party a couple weeks ago and it's actually been almost 2 months!  eeek!  Shoot, the Indiana State Fair is starting already (this weekend) a sure sign of fall!!  (we'll be going down next Thursday - can't wait!!)

Well, before it's time to pull out the long pants, sweaters and woollies I wanted to share some fun Flip Flop cards with you all...

Note: All images are by Just For Fun Rubber Stamps.




Now, I think it's time to kick off your heels (tennies or other uncomfortable daily shoe) and pull out your favorite pair of flip flops and relax a bit :)

Hope you've all enjoyed summer so far....


4 comments:

  1. Hi Roni,

    I feel the same way. I finally had some energy to work in my tiny backyard yesterday. It's been so hot here and we are just not used to it. It's also dry - but it's supposed to be our monsoon season so don't know what's up with that either.

    Your flip flop cards are very cute!

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roni!!! Love your cards! Summer goes by so stinking fast because it's so much fun!!! I know a lot of people don't like the heat....but I say, bring it on!!
    ♥hugs♥
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ready to trade my flip flops for sneakers and sweat shirts! Fall can not come fast enough for me =0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These flip flop cards are simply cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!