Monday, July 16, 2012

Charms are Arriving!!!

Hey all you altered charm swappers out there....
Charms are beginning to arrive!!!
Woo Hooo!!!

It's always so very exciting when the charms start rolling in and this swap is no difference.

So far I have rec'd charms from an Aussie artist ~ Sandie; Esther ~ from Kiwi land (New Zealand) and finally a package from the great state of Texas ~ Olga!

I have to tell you these charms are wonderful...very pretty and oh so different in design. 

You still have about a month left to create and get them to me.
I hope you all are having lots of fun making your charms!

Have a super day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm working away on mine. Playing with a few ideas before I make multiples. This is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!