Saturday, September 13, 2008

Flower Soft Prize Package Winner!!!

YES! It's time for the winner of the Flower Soft goodie package to be announced!!

To refresh your memories here is what the lucky winner will be receiving....

Flower Soft Stamps & Card Toppers039

and

the

winner

is.....

(drawn by random.org)

SHARON in NE!!!!!!!!!

Sharon in NE said...
I've been stamping for so many years and have seen trends repeat themselves, that I've decided the industry just can't come up with anything new and original...but this...this just wowed me.
September 8, 2008 12:22 AM

Congratulations Sharon!

Please e-mail me your snail mail addy so I can get your goodies in the mail :) Hope you enjoy playing with all of the wonderful Flower Soft products!

If you didn't win remember you can order direct from Flower Soft or check out their retailer list to see if Flower Soft is available locally in your area.

Tomorrow I've got another great rubber stamp designer/retailer to share with you...
AND
some of their adorable stamps to give away as well!!!
(one of my favorite lines on the market today!)
Till then ~ have a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!