Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Alluring Impressions Stamp n' Stash Stamp Storage System WINNER!!!!

Just like with the World Card Day Give-A-Way I tossed every one's name into Random.org's hat and let it pull out the winning name....


And that winner is....


Brian K said...
I love this idea! Big & Sturdy! Love it!!!
September 24, 2008 6:48 AM


Congrats Brian ~ please e-mail me your snail mail addy and I'll get your Stamp n' Stash sample storage sheet out to you.


Thanks everyone for posting your opinions!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! I've never won anything online before!~ I can NOT tell you how surprised I was to see MY name there!

    Thank you your so generous!

    Big Hug Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. buy accutane does generic accutane work - accutane us

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!