Saturday, April 12, 2008

Inkssentials White Pigment Pen Winners!!

Hey all!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend...it's raining here so it's a bit on the blah side.

I have the 3 names of winners for the Inkssentials White Pigment Ink Pen!!!

I tallied all of the comments up, 149 total and went over to Random.org to choose the winners :)

They are as follows:

Phinny
Made by FiFi

and

Kit Kat!!
Congrats ladies! I will be contacting you for your snail mail address so I can get these out in the mail to you :) (or if you have my e-mail please feel free to send me your addy.)

Now, don't fret if you didn't win....I've got a little something planned for May with another couple chances to win some goodies!! Goodies?!?! Do you like Autumn Leaves Stamps?!?!? Stay Tuned!!

Thanks so much to everyone who left a comment :) Hope you enjoyed the IBT Top 10!!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners!! Have a great time journaling, doodling, and just plain scribbling with your new white pen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Pen Winners! Have fun with your new pens!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!





    (*grin*)

    Believe me, I'm not trying to be annoying or smug, I am just so excited. And, btw, the day I thought I'd get excited about a white pen is the day... well, I don't know WHAT day it is, but it's really, really strange. I just really do love Ranger products. (I can prove it, too - I think I have TWO of everything they offer. lol)

    Thanks Roni for the tutorial and the neat prize.

    ~phinny

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats ladies you are all lucky.
    Thank you Roni for the fun challenge keep on coming up for we loved to try our luck and chances.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!