Friday, March 22, 2024

My Spirit Animal....

Another fun card to share with you for the current challenge Let's Fly. This time I used one of my favorite Hard Luck Pixies - Lucy.....she's got such a great grumpy going on...it's so easy to love her.


I started off by inking up a scrap of orange/pink pattern paper that was in my stash. I stamped Lucy in the center and then stamped off a second image for a mask. I did the same with the Unicorn sentiment. I then stamped a grungy background using stamps from Brush Strokes and parts of the background stamp Grunge Black Swirl here and there.

Remember there is plenty of time to join in on the fun as our challenges run for the entire month now. Pull out your stamps that will let your imagination FLY!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!