Tuesday, January 15, 2019

This is Rinea Foiled Papers #3

Welcome to Day 3 of my introduction of 
Rinea Foiled Papers
to you...


And here are today's examples....


The first example is a lovely Hyacinth made using the 3D Hyacinth Diecut Set. It cuts both the flower portion as well as the frilly leaves.  The foiled paper is cut then wound around a core - I used a paper straw but of course you could use a wood dowel rod, skewer, toothpick or whatever you have on hand.  These are lovely when presented in a bouquet.

The diecuts are also useful in other applications as you will see in the coming days :)



For this example I cut strips of the foiled papers to create my very own pattern on the lovely Blush background. You can create any number of patterns by cutting the papers to various widths and affixing them to your project.  So easy yet very striking.


I choose Marigold Foiled Paper to show you how amazing these papers look when used in the deep impression embossing folders. The folders really bring out the beauty of these papers as they create their own shadows and highlights from the play of light over the embossing.


Just as the foiled papers are great for origami they work equally as well with Tea Bag Folding as demonstrated here on this pretty star design. I made a large silver star that was topped with the Sapphire and Turquoise star.

GIVEAWAY TIME!!!

This month I wanted to share a bit more about Rinea Foiled Papers with you.
I will be sharing lots of fun ways to use these lovely papers with you to "Spark your Creativity"!  


One lucky winner will receive the Love Variety Foiled Paper Pack (6x12) 
and Pastel Foiled Paper Variety Pack (4x6) show above.

To be entered all you have to do is comment on this post or on the related post on my Facebook page (Roni Johnson).  Each time you see a new Rinea post between now and the 27th of January be sure to comment for another new entry. The drawing will close at 12:00 pm January 27th and the winner will be drawn randomly and announced on January 28th.

Good Luck Everyone!!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects! I love the embossed foil sheet and the Tea Bag folded star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The uses for the fantastic foil papers seem endless, all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are absolutely gorgeous! I love the hyacinth - it's actually my favourite flower (bulb)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. foil paper sure adds pop to a card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can now tell the future! I will be making a road trip to get some of this...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the interesting patterns you've created.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!