Sunday, July 22, 2018

Not My Monkey....

The current challenge on the Lost Coast Designs blog is
"No Body Here"
translated...no humans allowed!

I am so excited to share this card with you...
I have been bursting with excitement ever since I made it! 


I stamped the monkey face onto a piece of white cardstock and he was masked over.  I then wrote over and over "That moment you realize this is your circus and these are your monkies." on the background.  I stamped the "Not My Circus" sentiment several times over the writing then removed the mask.  

I then set about coloring him with Prismacolor colored pencils and I extended his hair a bit with the colored pencils just to give him a bit of a frazzled look...how I feel sometimes  - LOL!!  

I have to say I am so pleased with how cool he turned out! 
That look on his face is priceless!  

I hope you'll join us for the
No Body Here Challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card with a great "in your face" presentation! Sentiments are priceless, proving once again that animals are truly smarter than people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRICELESS! And perfect for what I needed to see tonight! Love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!