Friday, July 1, 2016

Just For Fun Rubber Stamps - Christmas In July!

Welcome July!

Gosh can you believe the year is half over already?  I don't know where the time goes - seems to be moving at the speed of light these days.  It's July 1st and that means it's time for a brand new challenge on the Just For Fun Rubber Stamps Blog!  The theme this month is Christmas in July with a bit of sparkle!

I am lucky enough to be able to share a couple cards using stamps from their brand new release (not yet available on the site but available at the conventions).  


My first card features a fun and funky Stamptangle Christmas Tree.  I stamped the tree on a bit of watercolor paper then sprinkled with Brusho Colour Crystals.  Once try it was fussy cut and affixed to the speckled card panel.  The sparkle is from a bit of glitter glue here and there.


My second card features this classic NutCracker image.  He is stamped on vellum and embossed with gold embossing powder and I've also added a few glittery gemstones to help finish it off.

If you'd like to participate in the challenge or if you'd just like to get a bit of inspiration for your own holiday cards be sure to check out the link - 




1 comment:

  1. Great job and I can't wait to get my hand on the new stamps. I especially love the nutcracker. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!