Today I wanted to share a really fun springy card with you... I'm getting desperate for some color now that the snow has started to melt so this fun heart wreath card is a perfect pick-me-up.
The flowers were made using Radiant Neon Amplify! puff medium. I just love this stuff, it's so easy to use and the results look great. It adds such a fun, unexpected dimension to your projects. Here's what I did....
I started off by tracing the heart (using a die) onto white cardstock.
Then I made some simple basic flowers with pink and coral Amplify!, added white dots to the centers and added green leaves here and there.
I heat to puff the Amplify! medium and in no time I had a beautiful dimensional flowery wreath!
I added a spritz of Summer Sky Fireworks! spray. Once it was dry I stamped the sentiment in the center of the wreath and cut away the excess paper.
It was matted onto a fancy die-cut square and added to a card panel.
IMAGINE Crafts featuring Tsukineko:
- Amplify!: Electric Pink, Electric Coral, Electric Green, White
- Fireworks! Summer Sky
- Memento Ink Danube Blue
- Craft Mat
- ClubScrap.com: white and blue cardstock, Reunion Blue Print cardstock
- DoCrafts: X-Cut Heart Die
- Spellbinders: Ornate Square Frame Die
- Penny Black: Sentimental set
- Miscellaneous: stamp block