Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy 2015 - Amplify! Style

Happy Friday Everyone!

Today I am so very excited to share my very first project as a member of IMAGINE Crafts / Tsukineko's 2015 Artists in Residence (AIR's) Design Team!  

Here is my project....


Head on over to the IMAGINE Crafts blog for full details, supply list and directions on how to create this card.   I used Radiant Neon Amplify! - a brand new product in the IC/T Radiant Neon line.  A wonderful new 3-D color medium that puffs when heated.  Such fun!


I also wanted to mention that IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko has a brand new beautiful web-site - IMAGINECrafts.com  There you will be able to find out all about the various products that IC/T offer as well as a place to Learn, check out the IC/T Community, be inspired with instructions and videos in the Make area and Shop!

Hope the first weekend of this new year is wonderful!!
Stay Inky my Friends!

6 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Love all the puffys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you have gone and done it. I will be breaking my first resolution by buying some of that Neon Radiant Amplify. I just have to have it. Congrats on making such a wonderful project for your first DT post. Look forward to seeing more posts using IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko products. I really love the card you made and especially the puffys. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Roni, I love the explosion of color these fireworks have on your card.....and the dimension of the product you have used looks fabulous, I will have to check it out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Digging the 3d effect Roni!! Love those colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you too Roni! Loving the colours, texture and depth on this one and I'll check them out next x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!