Monday, September 22, 2014

Autumn Cards - Crinkle PanPastels Background

Hi All!

Well I survived the yard sale!  It was 5 days (2 setting up, 3 days of the sale) of non-stop busy...we all did pretty good on sales and we lucked out ~ the rain held off until after everything was packed back up.  We even had time to take down the canopies and get them put away as well.  

Today we dropped off the left-overs to a community church which is having their annual charity garage sale this weekend.  I am so happy!  We made some cash, soon to be DIL & I got to spend lots of time together and Mom was able to join us on Saturday... a great time.

Well, I finally got to make some Autumn cards from the background paper I made using the PanPastel Crinkle technique I shared last week.... (click to enlarge for detail)

Stamps: Leaf - Just For Fun Rubber Stamps; Sentiment - Paper Smooches


I really love this technique - I know it doesn't show up very well in the photographs but by using multiple colors of the PanPastel for the various "Crinkle" layers it adds such depth.  So much fun!

5 comments:

  1. Just lovely! The colors and technique are perfect for your designs. Fall is my favorite season, and you captured it well here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roni,
    definitely the crinkle shows up! Wow- really stunning- that technique really does give the cards that extra-pop! Beautiful! ")

    ReplyDelete
  3. speechless, beautiful colors!
    Helena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, both cards are just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!