Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hand Sanitizer & Alcohol Ink Cards

Today as promised I wanted to share a few cards I made using the papers I made with the
that I shared yesterday.

I LOVE how these turned out....
hope you do too!

Hand Sanitizer & AI Cards 006
 
Chair  - Paper Bag Studios
 
Hand Sanitizer & AI Cards 002
 
Butterflies & Flowers - Stampers Best
 
 
Hand Sanitizer & AI Cards 001
 
All Stamps - Stampers Best
 
 
Hand Sanitizer & AI Cards 004
 
All Stamps - Stampers Best
 
Hand Sanitizer & AI Cards 005
 
Dragonfly - Stampers Best
 
This is SUCH a fun technique...
and you can see for yourself,
the results are beautiful!
 
Now it's your turn!
When was the last time you got inky?
Don't you deserve a little play time?

11 comments:

  1. they turned out amazing!! Perfect for butterflies and other "bugs"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great technique! Really looks good behind the butterflies and dragonfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially like the butterfly card. It has been several days since I 'got inky', so I'm due for a inky session!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great Roni. I especially like the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these colours are amazing. The stamps are perfect. Great quick makes, once you have your backgrounds...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for my ignorance this beautiful technique but where does the hand sanitizer come into it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is a link to the technique - http://inkstainswithroni.blogspot.com/2013/03/hand-sanitizer-ais.html These are just cards made using the paper created with the hand sanitizer/AI's.

      Delete
  7. This is a beautiful technique but excuse my ignorance,where does the hand sanitizer come into it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun technique. Now, if I could only find a hand sanitizer that doesn't give me a headache . . . I am absolutely blown away by the Flowers and Butterflies card. Gorgeous. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!