Thursday, November 8, 2012

Peacock Club Stamp

 
Recently I was asked if I would like to work with a few kits from Club Stamp (the stamping off shoot of Club Scrap).  Well of course I said yes...you know how I love my rubber ;)
 
I was lucky enough to be able to use Octobers Peacock kit! It's a beautiful kit that came with an assortment of red, blue, green, purple & gold cardstock and a peacock feather print.   The stamps for this kit contained 4 different sentiments and 5 different Peacock Feathers which enable you to create such a wide variety of projects.
 
Here is the first set of cards I made...
 
If my Memory....
 
I stamped the feathers with embossing ink then used Queen's Gold Embossing Powder (Ranger) to emboss.  I then used a variety of chalks to add color to the feathers and the background.  The sentiment is stamped with purple Archival Ink.
 
 
Genius Black Tag
 
I knew these feathers would look perfect embossed on a black tag!  These feathers were stamped then embossed with Variegates EP, the sentiment was embossed with Extra Fine Gold EP

 
Happy Belated Birthday
 
Next I stamped all of the feathers at the top of the card with a blue ink.  I then used my Gelatos to color the feathers!  I can't believe how cool they turned out... I just kept layering the colors and it really gives them such depth (see the close up below)

 

Wasting Time
 
I LOVE this card ~ It's so simple yet so striking.  I stamped the same feather image using both blue and purple ink along the bottom of my panel.  I then stamped the sentiment using black ink.  I matted a portion of the peacock pattern paper and layered it on the left hand side.  A few faux gemstones and it's done!  Like I said...really easy but it packs a punch!

 
I have a few more cards I'm going to share with you tomorrow and then next week I have a guest designer spot over on the Club Scrap blog.  I will be sharing a mini album I made using their Doubly Proud Brag Book kit.  Of course I didn't follow directions but came up with a different mini album for you to enjoy ;)

8 comments:

  1. All lovely but the last one is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you have done with the stamps. I subscribe to Club Stamp too, and will definitely use some of your ideas to play with. Hope they turn out as pretty.
    Can't wait to see what you are sharing for your guest blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed seeing the cards yo created with the Club Stamp products. I'm a CS member and it's always nice to get additional ideas for the use of things I have in my stash. TFS
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great, Roni! I have purchased stamps from this company years ago. They were very accommodating and great to work with. That's so cool that you get to work with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! Each technique really shows the variety of ways to use a stamp.

    Thanks for reminding me. I often get hung up on one technique and love being reminded to get the embossing powder or glitter out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely beautiful...ALL of them! This is going to turn out to be a new stamp club for me. Thanks always for sharing info and ways for me to spend my money!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, so enjoy seeing the cards you've made with this Peacock Collection!
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards, all of them, Roni! Love what you've done with the Peacock collection.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!