Sunday, February 5, 2012

Vintage Valentine - Donkey & Flower Cart

Hi Friends!!

I hope you're having a "SUPER" Sunday! 
Sorry about the bad pun but you know it IS Super Bowl Sunday ;)
I don't have a vested interest in either team but we'll be watching part of the night mostly for commercials and it is in Indy.

Today I have a fun and I think really cool vintage Valentine to share with you today....

A little donkey friend pulling a cart filled with flowers and a giant valentine heart!  Actually, he's not so little...he stands 8.5" tall!

Here he is flat...

Donkey Valentine 003

and here he is standing up...


Donkey Valentine 002

Darling isn't he?

Hope you have a wonderful evening!

4 comments:

  1. Too cute!! Doesn't this one look like one of yours??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this vintage card, Roni, maybe it is because I am getting "vintage" myself! However, are you sure the donkey is a HE? There are way too many flowers in HIS hair, don't you think? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the sweetest thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!