Tuesday, February 7, 2012

True Love Gothic Arch

Today I wanted to share a Gothic Arch I made using one of the new Valentine's Gothic Arch Templates I shared yesterday...

The first thing I did was trace out "My Love" template onto chipboard.  (it's actually recycled cereal box chipboard)

I then layered on torn bits of pattern paper....
(it's from Prima's Romantique line)
True Love Gothic Arch 001

After the glue was dry I inked it up with some Vintage Photo DI.

I then cut out a few images using the large and small heart templates
(also included on the My Love GA Template).

Added a few bits here and there...
stamped the sentiment, trimmed and mounted it all on the GA and here you have it....

True Love Gothic Arch 004

And there you have it! 

And someone asked where I found the pattern's from yesterday ...
Those as are all of my Gothic Arch templates totally my own.
I simply set out to make something new and use trial and error combining different shapes and designs until I come up with something I like. 
Once they satisfy me I share them with you :)

If I do use a template from another source rest assured I would post a link
 and give credit where credit is due.

So, when was the last time you created a GA? 
I think it's time for a new one don't you?
They are a great alternative to a card and you know there is someone in your life that needs a bright spot of sunshine in their day!

8 comments:

  1. Roni -

    This is just so beautiful. I love how it turned out. Another masterpiece. Thanks for sharing with us.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great template Roni. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I love about this, Roni, aside from it being downright gorgeous, is that this is definitely do-able! I love being challenged, of course, but it is also reinforcing to be able to create what you set out to create! Make sense? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! love seeing the finished product!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just fabulous Roni! Still haven't made a gothic arch, but this is really inspired me to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!