Saturday, February 25, 2012

Swap Update

I wanted to post an update on the status of the swaps and let you know what was going on.

In the last 2 days I have rec'd the following....

Kee & Hollie - your amazing array of ATC's is in my hot little hands!  I haven't unpacked the envie...I was afraid after I got 3-4 sets out that if I pulled em all out I wouldn't be able to fit them back in - LOL!!!  I figured I'd leave them packed in there safely until I went to sort the swap - lol...

Ramona - Your Die-cuts have arrived safe and sound!  I think I can help with your request list.

Sandy L - Your clocks are here! Perfect "time"-ing ;)

Lori - The Hearts & Snowmen are here safe and sound!!


So, now an update on the sorting end of it....

Die-cuts - All of the die-cuts are here!  I am going to sort them this afternoon.  Those people who were in just the DC swap will have their swaps mailed back to them on Monday.

ATC's - I am still lacking ATC's from 4-5 people.  I have sent out e-mails inq. to see if the ATC's were mailed or not.  After I hear back from those folks I will know better if I should go ahead and swap w/o them or not.  I don't want to penalize someone for slow mail....we all know that once it leaves our hands it's up the the good old PO. 

So that's where we're at...
I'll keep you all updated on what's going on.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Roni, I'm very excited about this ATC swap!!! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roni,

    Thanks again for organizing this. Can't wait to see what my FIRST swap holds in store for me!

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I do like the Weathered Cooper, I have to say that the Rusted Hardware is more "me"! I just posted a DT challenge on Let's Scrap about using metal in our layouts and cards, so I may refer some traffic your way for some added fun! Thanks for sharing you new "booty"! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dies arrived today! Wahoo! Thanks so much Roni..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!