Thursday, February 16, 2012

Queen Alice!

You always make me SMILE!!!!

Here is a fun card I made the other day using one of the Alice stamps from Stampers Best!

SB - Queen Alice 1

Each of the background panels was stamped using a couple shades of Archival Ink. 

Alice was stamped on white cardstock using Black Archival Ink and then painted using a combination of Bic Markers and Distress Stains (using my Niji Waterbrush). 

I added a few "sparklies" using Stickles on her dress, crown, along the edges of the stamped panels and on the border strip.  I also gave her a pearl necklace, earrings and a few pearls set on her crown as well using White Opal Liquid Pearls.

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

9 comments:

  1. Roni -

    I love this card! Queen Alice looks gorgeous. I love all the extra details you added to her. And that is an awesome background! Thanks for sharing.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pearl necklace. great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love AiW and you rocked this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME!!! I love Alice to begin with, and this image is fabulous (not to mention that you colored her just perfectly!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love this!!! You know your Stickles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice~I love the pearls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!