Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pantone Spring 2012 Colors

I ran across this last week and wanted to share it...
I like to stay up on color trends to see how they effect various aspects of life...
ads, clothing, decor, etc.  It's interesting to see peoples take on it.

Tangerine Tango is actually the color of the year...
not sure what that means but it's pretty.


8182_pantone-fashion-colors-spring2012_JPG-550x0

What do you think?

What's you're favorite new Spring 2012 color?

Tell us what your favorite is and you'll be entered into a drawing for a surprise goodie from my stash.  I can't guarantee it's going to match the Spring 2012 line of colors but I'm sure you'll enjoy it anyway - lol!!

You have until 2-13-12 to post your entry.

16 comments:

  1. Cockatoo with Starfish looks good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picking just one color is way hard..... mmmm. Well, most of my house is painted in yellows. Although I do have a wall that's orange, have a red window blind. I guess, if I had to choose just one color, it would be yellow!!

    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the Tangerine tango. I'm not sure why but I've been really into oranges and yellows lately. I've been trying to use different colors before I become known as the orange lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Bellflower. Actually anything in the purple family I love - LOL!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great color palette to work/play with!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have to go with the Bellflower first! Anything purple! Put it with the Cabaret and Starfish and I think that would be a pretty combination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got to be tangerine for me , but this whole color palette is appealing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bellflower looks like a very cool purple! And then probably Sodalite Blue (how can you go wrong with blue?!).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sodalite blue would be first. I have a necklace made out of sodalite that I love. This would be followed by Bellflower. Anything purple is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. margarita drink or color is my favorite. It wouldn't be hard to claim all of them, I have a hard time picking favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are my colors! Favorites? Solar POWER! Love yellow.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. margarita of course! Pretty and would go so well with any colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite is sodalite blue. I love love all blues....

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am usually into neutrals but lately have been reaching for the oranges. I would have to say the Tangerine.

    KimMJ
    bast830@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!