Saturday, February 11, 2012

More ATC's & Die-Cuts arriving!!

Just wanted to let the following ladies know that their envies have arrived safe and sound!

Deb B - Thanks for the amazing baggie of goodies!  No worries on the colored/pattern paper...it's all good ;)

Donna E - Your cute little bird delivered the package safe and sound :)

Scrapin Kat - You did just fine!  Exactly what you should have sent!

Theresa P - Envie arrived in perfect condition - I'll let you know when your postage arrives.

This is getting so exciting, you should see all the great ATC's and nifty die-cuts piling up!


2 comments:

  1. thanks I read a later post and was thinking Oh No... I am sure it is all good afterall its just paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting excited! My first ever made ATCs and my first ever swap!!! Can't wait!!

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!