Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Get Inked Kit - Feb 2012

I didn't have enough time to get them posted today but I wanted to give you a sneek peek at the Get Inked kit for this month....

It's my Sassy Ladies....
3 ladies paired with 5 sassy smart a** comments to use with them.
I love this set...I've been wanting to make a set like this for quite some time.  I have a huge collection of comments like this that I've been collecting but reluctant to share. 

The rest of the kit was a jar of Forever Red Perfect Pearls and a Perfect Medium Pen.


QKD - Feb 014

Anyway, tomorrow I'll share the full set of stamps, the cards and necklace in more detail.

See you then!

8 comments:

  1. Love them! I'm all into the smart a** stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I like your Big Lots story, too. Shortly after I bought my Big Shot, Big Lots had several Cuttlebug dies and folders for sale. $2 a piece! I bought all I had money for! The funny thing is, I've seen some of those same ones, regular price elsewhere. When BL has it, it's really a deal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh! Just love these cards, and, from what I can see, these sentiments rock! I can't wait to see the rest--they are *so* (sarcastic) me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful Roni! I love the card that says, "Born Free . . . Now I'm Expensive"! That is just hysterical!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful cards. Always gotta love a sassy lady! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!