Thursday, February 9, 2012

A few Winners!!

I've got my room almost back in order.  I'm hoping to get something started on the new Art Journal page posted this evening if all goes well.  I called the electric company and they filed some sort of report and will be sending someone out to check out incoming lines to make sure they are o.k. and to look at the serge protector.  Not sure if they're going to do anything about it but at least it's reported.

I've got a few winners to announce ...

Gauche Alchemy Art Journal Winner....

Stacey Boyd!!!!


This is absolutely stunning, colors spread is so vibrant, very inspiring, luv it. Thank you for sharing!

p-dubsaid...
Although I just found your blog, I'm having great fun poking through all the entries. I'm new to a lot of different techniques and just discovering all the wonderful things that can be done with stamps. Your new set would be fabulous fun to play with!


CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
(Please send me your snail mail addies so I can get your goodies in the mail!)



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations winners!!! Lucky ducks.

    kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to everyone. Well deserved. One note, I clicked onto Stamper's Best. Thank you so much for this site! I did use your "inkstain" for a percentage off. The stamps have to be the best ever and great service! I recommend their site for anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear your'e almost in order:))) Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners! Roni's giveaways are always super!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the lucky winners!
    So happy to hear you are almost back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a little late to find this, but HURRAY!!! Thank you so very much! I'm really excited to play with new toys.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!