Sunday, May 9, 2010

Streuter & Quarter Million Visit Winners!!!

I've got the names of a couple lucky winners of 2 recent Give-A-Ways....

(drawn by Random.org)

The winner of the Streuter GlueFoil is....

Diane!!

Diane said...
How can I pick a color when all are so pretty. Red, no blue, no green, oh shoot I guess I'll go with red.
April 28, 2010 3:54 PM

and

The winner of the Surprise Goodie Bag in the Quarter Million Visit Give-a-Way is....

Katyacat!!

Katyacat said...
Congratulations. I haven't posted before, but I have been reading the blog for a few months and thought I ought to at least tell you that I enjoy reading it.
April 29, 2010 8:31 PM

Congratulations Laides!!!

Please e-mail me your snail mail addies so I can get your goodies in the mail :)

ALSO

I wanted to remind you that you have only one more week to enter the Vintage Image Craft Creative Challenge!

It's very, VERY easy to enter...

all you have to do is create something...scrapbook page, card, tag, altered art, collage, etc. using one more more images from Vintage Image Craft.

If you don't already have some of their images, they have been giving away free images on the VIC Facebook page

AND

there are several available for free in the craft idea section of their website!

Add an image of your creation and a brief description here ~ VIC Creative Challenge Entry.

There are 3 prizes up for grabs...

A copy of my book ~

Teach Yourself Visually Collage & Altered Arts

A 10oz bottle of JudiKins Diamond Glaze

and

A Vintage Image Craft Image Book of your choice!

SO,

pull out your supplies and start creating :)

You don't want to miss your chance to be a part of this great give-a-way!

Good Luck Everyone
and
be sure to let us know when you enter so we can go check out your creation!!

1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!