Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mystery Designer

Today I have a card to share with you that I created using products from next weeks Mystery Designer.

Take a good look at the paper and stamps....

Mystery Designer

Look familiar???

Any ideas??

Do you think you know who designed this paper and these stamps?

If you do then post who you think it is and next week when I begin a multi-day feature on this designer.

If you're correct, you just might be the lucky winner of a set of goodies coutisy of him or her!

You have until Monday, May 24, 2010 to post your guess to be entered to win!

If you don't know who it is...

don't worry...

next week you'll have several additional opportunities to win MORE paper, stamps, and embellishments from this same person!!

Good Luck Everyone!!

5 comments:

  1. -I dont have any idea who the designer is but they did a great job and no you cant have too many shoes and purses

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea either but I really love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card - dont know designer either xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Roni -

    I don't know who the designer is. I love the retro style of the shoes and purses. At first I thought the designer was Judy Watanabe of Judikins, but I don't think she designs paper.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like something Margie Romney Aslett might do . It surely is cute!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!