Friday, May 14, 2010

Just For Fun Color Challenge #11

Happy Friday!

It's that time of the week...

Just For Fun Color Challenge #11

I have to tell you I LOVE this weeks colors...

Lime Green, Turquoise and Yellow

JFFCC11

Awesome aren't they?

Here is what I came up with....

JFF Color Challenge #11 001

Supplies:

Just For Fun Rubber Stamps:

E2965 - Growing old/Birthday

F1872 - Long Script

G3143 - Tree Block

Inks:

Adirondack Dye Ink - Stream & Citrus - Ranger Industries

Nick Bantock Ink - Chrome Yellow, Chartreuse Leaf, Cerulean Azure - Ranger Industries

Archival Ink - Jet Black

*I did something a little bit different for the background colors...I used a combination of Nick Bantock and Adirondack Dye Inks. Initially I applied a layer of the NB inks then I added Stream & Citrus over the existing blue & green. That gave me just what I was looking for.

*To ink the tree block I dabbed the ink right from the pad.

Other:

Cardstock - Bazzill Basics

Ribbon

I really love this stamp...just think of all the cool color combo's you could make with this.

TIP: If you don't want to try and ink all colors at one time ~ stamp the image 3 times each using a different color of ink. Cut the images apart, combine and create 3 different images to use on 3 cards instantly!!

JFF Color Challenge #11 003

Since I had so many fun new stamps to play with and I LOVE this color combo I also made a tag Just For the Fun of it ;)

JFF Color Challenge #11 004

Supplies:

Just For Fun Stamps:

G2698 - Brushed Wildflowers

WB8010 - Just a Note Word Block

Inks:

Adirondack Dye Ink - Stream & Citrus - Ranger Industries

Nick Bantock Ink - Chartreuse Leaf, Cerulean Azure, Chrome Yellow - Ranger Industries

Archival Ink - Jet Black - Ranger Industries

Other:

Distress Stickles - Mustard Seed, Shabby Shutters & Broken China - Ranger Industries

Stickles Glitter Glue - Black Diamond, Turquoise - Ranger Industries

Tag

Just love the look you get with those Distress Stickles!!!

JFF Color Challenge #11 005

Be sure to check out the Just For Fun blog

and

the various creations by the other members of the Just For Fun Design Team!!

9 comments:

  1. Great color combo Roni! AND I love the tree stamp and the sentiment on the card. I really like the texture the Distress Stickles adds to the tag too!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roni - love that vibrant background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roni, I just love the gradient coloring of the background panel and the offsetting squares of color on the main image! Beautiful! And I love the great distress stickled tag too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors, and love your interpretations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Love the gradient background! Your colors are so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun color combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my...colors are gorgeous together and I really love the sillouette stamp image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How very, very clever - and such stunningly fresh colour schemes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooo LOVE the way you stamped the tree!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!