Tuesday, May 25, 2010

IBT - Faux Wood Grain Cards

As promised today I have a couple card to share that I incorporated the background paper made yesterday using the Ink Blending Tool ~ "Faux Wood Grain" Technique.

I was in the mood to make birthday cards so I thought I'd make one for the girls and one for the guys....

My girl B-day card...

Stamps are JFF & The image was colored with distress inks.

IBT - Faux Wood Grain Cards 002

And here is one for the guys....

Again, all stamps are JJF and images colored w/distress inks.

IBT - Faux Wood Grain Cards 003

Now I know a few people had some questions about what they were doing wrong as far as not getting a smooth color with their IBT/ink.

I'll be more than happy to try and help you out but to really help I'd need to see a piece that you feel has issues and tell me a bit about what you're doing.

For example if you keep getting lines in your ink, colors aren't smooth, not enough color, etc.

If you'd like to e-mail me privately that's fine or you can post here.

I'm going to be getting a common mistake post around very soon and if you have a particular problem or question you'd like addressed, please feel free to let me know!

1 comment:

  1. You have done a great work, i am really happy to see this all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!