Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day Friends!

vintage mom

I hope all you mom's out there are having a very crafty relaxing day :)

I'm off to our new building...we're in high gear in the moving department (from old location to new) so no rest for the inky (or wicked) today!! I'm hoping to be back in time to share some fun challenge cards I made for Queen Kat Designs Crop which is going on this weekend. If you have a chance to stop by please do! Lots of cool challenges and fun prizes :)

I'll be back later this evening with the winners of the Streuter Give-A-Way and the Quarter Million Visits Winner as well!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

See you later today friends!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you too Roni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will at least have the day off from cooking. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TY - and Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!