Monday, May 3, 2010

Distress Crackle Paint Birdhouse!

Happy May Everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We've really started in on moving our business from our old location to a new one and man am I pooped! You just don't realize how much STUFF you accumulate over the years. We've been at the current location for about 15+ years so you can only imagine how much is packed in there.

Anyway...today I have something fun to share!

This month my Distress Crackle Painted Birdhouse is featured on Ranger's home page and here are the instructions....(instructions no longer available.) Crackle Birdhouse - Home Decor/3D . Every inch of this puppy is painted in some color of Distress Crackle Paint! The roof, sides, base, grass, flowers, leaves, even the birds are cracked ;) All of the flower centers were created with Distress Stickles and I added a bit of Peeled Paint Distress Stickles around the bottom edge/grass.

Be sure to check out Ranger's site for a supply list and complete instructions!

Here are a few additional views of it...

Roni - CHA 095

Roni - CHA 096

Roni - CHA 098

And my favorite part is the bird on top that I painted with Fired Brick Crackle Paint! He's a real cutie :)

Roni - CHA 097

This is a fun and easy project but is a bit time consuming when you include dry times but well worth it in the end.

It would make a fun Spring time project, a great gift for Mom this coming weekend or just a neat home decor item for your own home :)

Enjoy!!

11 comments:

  1. Very cute! Don't work too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! I didn't know you had a store. Come to think of it, I don't even know what you look like...but your art is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO CUTE!!!! Love it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roni -

    This is adorable! Love the vintage look with all the crackles! Just beautiful.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! Love the crackled look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Love your take on the birdhouse! I'm so happy to on the Design Team at Just For Fun Stamps with you! I look forward to seeing what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow amazing creation, you did really well, i am impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your blog. I found you from Simon Stamps and just love looking at your photos, reading your tuts and stories. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Fired Brick Crackle birdie is the best. Happy creating...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your birdhouse is adorable!!!! I love bird houses. The possibilties for decorating them are truly endless. Tfs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!