Thursday, May 27, 2010

BFF Altered Book/Mini Album - Inkspiration

Hi Everyone!
On the spiral binding I mentioned a heavy guage wire...that is basically any wire that will hold it's shape w/o bending or buckling under use.
Green Tip: Coat hangers would work if you don't have any wire in your stash that is heavy enough.

Since we just finished up the BFF Album yesterday I wanted to share some Inkspiration from a few Ink Stained Friends who were kind enough to share their creations.

Be sure to check out Kim's Challenge #10 page set that she shared on her blog. If you look back you can see her other pages as well...all were created with a cowgirl theme! Very cool :)

and

Judith was so kind to share a couple of page spreads from her BFF book as well...

judith BFF 1

Judith Bff 2

I want to thank you all for playing along

and

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!!

4 comments:

  1. I've seen her papers before on blogs, but never played with them. I really love the Willow Bee Line. Love the paper, the images, the colors. It's just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...that spider monkey on Mt. Dew page is just hilarious (if also a bit frightening!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. After seeing all your pages and how neat they all were, I may have to go back and make a BBF album. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!