Friday, April 23, 2010

Wine Cork Bulletin Board - Finished!

I was able to finish the Wine Cork Bulletin Board this a.m.!

Here you go....

Wine Cork Board 009

Wine Cork Board 008

Wine Cork Board 010

All of the stamps are B-Line Design. I used Distress Inks, Archival Ink and Adirondack Dye Ink along with my Niji Waterbrush. The vine is actually some stuff I found on clearance after Christmas that had holly berries wired in. I removed the holly and instant grape vine ;)

I am going to try to find purple push pins for it :)

Hope you enjoyed this project and give it a try yourself.

They make great additions to office/crafty areas but they are also super to give as gifts!

4 comments:

  1. Roni -

    EXCELLENT! This is just amazing, so very different from anything I've seen before. Wonderful job, I love this!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job you did! I love the way you decorated the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I especially love your creative use of the holly vine & the way you made the wine bottle look so real!!!

    This would make a great gift for my son & his wife - now all I have to do is figure out how to get some corks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!