Sunday, April 11, 2010

Vintage Postcard Sunday ~ Lake Kinderhook, NY

So glad everyone likes the Glue/Ink technique!

I'm really excited about it as well. I have had fun experimenting with various colors, layers of glue, etc.

And yes, it's going to be Tuesdays BFF Technique for those of you that asked - LOL!! I'll share some additional examples of the technique then as well.

Tomorrow I have a very special project planned to share with you. I was so inspired by a set of stamps I rec'd from Whimsy Stamps that I couldn't contain myself...you're not going to want to miss it!

Today however I have several vintage scenic postcards to share with you of the beautiful Lake Kinderhook in New York.

I've never been there but if these images are any indication it looks like a wonder place to visit! What I love about these postcards is that it looks like it goes from morning, through the day to sunset and later in the evening! I've never had a complete set like that.

Anyway, hope you enjoy them!

kinderhook ny 004

kinderhook ny 005

kinderhook ny 007

kinderhook ny 003

Have a wonderful evening friends

and

be sure to check back tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!