Distress Ink - Ranger
Ink Blending Tool & Foams - Ranger
Distress Stickles - Ranger
Rubber Stamps - Alluring Impressions, Stampers Anonymous, SeeD's
1. Choose a nice background stamp and place it on your work surface. Ink various areas of the stamp with 2 or more colors of Distress Ink. Dab a little bit here and a little bit there until the entire image has been covered with ink.
2. Stamp the image on white cardstock.
3. Repeat steps one and two until you have either covered your cardstock for an all over effect or covered the desired area. For this example I stamped around the edges leaving the center open.
4. After the ink has dried, apply the corresponding color of Distress Stickles over the stamped images. Let the DS dry completely.
5. Once the glitter has dried ~ use your Ink Blending Tool to apply a highlight color to the remaining open areas of the cardstock. Applying the background color after you have stamped and Stickled the images let's you have both a nice smooth background color and bright distinctive multi color images!
This same technique can also be used for a monochromatic look as well. This bird was stamped, Stickled & inked in the same manor.
And here is what the finished card looks like....
Great look with very little additional effort!
Just think of the fun cards, scrapbook pages and other projects you can create using this method of stamping, Stickling & inking!