Friday, April 30, 2010

Ink Stained Card Sketch 4-30-10

Hi Friends!

TGIF!!!!

I hope you've all had a super day so far...

I'm so excited....I've been working with May's Get Inked stamps for QKD! It's a secret but next month's stamps were inspired by several requests here!! You might remember several months ago I asked what themes you would like to see in stamps. Well, one of the requests was Vintage Baking!!! I am so pleased with how they turned out. I can't wait to share the projects and images with you...I think you'll like 'em!

It's been a couple weeks since I posted a sketch...a bit behind I know so here is a fresh sketch and an idea to go with :)

Enjoy!

Ink Stained Card Sketch

4-30-10

Ink Stained Card Sketch 4-30-10 001

and my take....

Live Your Life

I used Distress Inks (Crushed Olive & Stormy Sky) and Inkadinkado stamps (sorry can't remember the paper co.)

Ink Stained Card Sketch 4-30-10 002

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

I'm planning on sharing a fun twist on the Distressed Glue Technique I came up with sometime this weekend so be sure to stop back in sometime!

5 comments:

  1. Love the soft colours of this card - gives the impression of velvet.

    I am not very good or adventurous at making cards= - I really should try harder and more often

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I'm new to your blog and to the crafts of inking and stamping ... in fact i haven't tried either yet, but I'm going to.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make cards--4.25 x 5.5. Mine look so small compared to yours and others I see in blog land. What size is this card? Maybe it looks larger than it is? Love your blog and your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! I used your fabulous sketch! http://hearthugsdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/05/all-things-unity-5.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!