Friday, April 2, 2010

Ink Stained Card Sketch 4-2-10

TGIF!!

Seems like it's been a long week here ~ ds's Spring Break started today so I guess we were waiting for that.

I have had several requests for more specific collage card sketches. Sketches that show exactly where to place things to make it look more "collage" in style without it looking un-put together. I guess that's how to say it ~ anyway, I normally don't think about collage ahead of time ~ it just sort of happens so this was a challenge for me - LOL!!

I hope you like the results and it makes collage cards a bit easier.

Ink Stained Card Sketch

4-2-10

Collage Card

ink stained card 4-2-10 001

My card has an Easter feel to it since of course Easter is just a few days away but you could substitute any embellishment or other bits you have on hand. The 3 smaller images could be stamped images or Vintage Postcard images (like the ones I share on Sunday's). I stamped the background and inked/distressed lots of edges but again...totally optional.

ink stained card 4-2-10 002

ink stained card 4-2-10 003

If you give this sketch (or any other posted here on Ink Stains) a try be sure and post a link to it so we can all ohhhh and ahhhh over it!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you! Thanks for the great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roni -

    I wanted to wish you and your family a Wonderful Easter! Don't eat too many chocolate bunnies - LOL!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am in LOVE with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! super gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Have a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card sketch and FUN Easter card! I'm going to use this sketch to make a birthday card for my sister.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!