Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Couture Cardstock Winners!! (Finally!!)

Gosh...not sure what happened there but my post showing the winners for the Couture Cardstock Swatch Books never got published...it's still showing as a draft?!?!?

Sooooo, long over due here are the winners in no particular order as drawn by Random.org.



Betz61 said...
I think if I could pick just one it would be the once upon a time collection but the postscript would come in a close second behind. You always teach me something I just love visiting your blog. Thank you.
March 28, 2010 12:25 AM



JeanFB said...
I love the "collections." The new Parisian Ephemera collection is right up my alley. I also like the PostScript collection - I haven't used parchment-style paper in quite some time, but now I'm thinking.... could this be the "new" kraft? After all, everything old is new again... sometime! :) Thanks for a chance at some goodies. Great interview, too - this is a new-to-me company.
March 24, 2010 5:37 PM



NancyH said...
First of all - I love your blog!! Thanks for the great techniques and information on new products, etc. It's always fun to check out your blog. My favorite color collection would have to be the Serenity - although, it was a hard choice since all of them are beautiful!!
March 25, 2010 1:15 PM



Char- The Mad Shopper said...
I love the Leather paper in Kettle. The Apparition is nice too.
March 25, 2010 10:23 AM



Congratulations Everyone!!

(please e-mail me your snail mail addy so I can get these luscious papers out in the mail to you)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations everyone , Well done to you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the winners!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!