Thursday, April 8, 2010

Circle of Friends - Streuter Colored GlueFoil

Did you know that Streuter's new COLORED GlueFoil can be die-cut and embossed?!?!

Well it can ~ it's thin enough that you can even use paper punches and border punches on it!!

Way cool and so versatile.

Today I have a fun and quick lay-out to share. It was made using a variety of colors of GlueFoil that was die-cut using Sizzix circle/circle frames, Nestabilities Circles (for the larger circles) and then some were embossed using Cuttlebug embossing folders! To highlight some of the designs I sanded the raised designs a bit.

Circle of Friends

Streuter - Circle of Friends

and a funky angle to show the embossed dimension....

Streuter - Circle of Friends close up

To assemble I started ironing the circles from left to right and continued to build upon the previous layers. All in all it took about 15 minutes to assemble the layout from start to finish.... Of course it took me an hour and a half before hand to decide where all the circles went ;)

LOL!!

You thought I was a fast scrapper huh ;)

I am so excited about a project I have to share with you...it's one that goes hand in hand with a rubber stamp feature but I can't share one without the other. I'm hoping to finish it up tonite...if so, I'll share it tomorrow ~ if not it will be Monday.

6 comments:

  1. Roni -

    I love all the bright colors and all the texture on this card!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. foil and embossing what fun. I think I use embossing more than just about any single item

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! It is some really fun stuff and the texture is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design Roni with lots of impact -- looks so simple when done but I can believe it took a long time to figure out the exact placement of the circles -- sounds like how I work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!