It's that time of the week again...
BFF Challenge Day!
Today we're up to #6 so here we go!
BFF Altered Book / Mini Album
Sentiment for today is....
6.. When you are confused,I will use little words.
And the challenge is....
Use words or alphabet stamps somewhere on your page ~ not including the sentiment!
Today's a little bit tricky and I have to say this one was a bit difficult for me to leave it alone. It's very much not me as far as embellishing goes. Normally I like LOTS of stuff going on in my projects but I left this one fairly "clean"....o.k. clean for me - LOL!! You'll see what I mean ;)
Adirondack Acrylic Dabber - Ranger
Alpha Stamps - JFF
Archival Ink- Ranger
Sharpie Black Marker
1. I decided to work directly on the coasters so I added a layer of white paint. Some of the logo was still showing through but that's o.k....it'll be taken care of in later steps.
2. Glue image to one of the coasters.
3. Tear a simple mask from scrap paper and cover the ladies face.
4. Stamp the mixed up alphabet image with black ink. Remove mask.
5. Stamp facing page with 2nd alphabet image.
6. Glue sentiment to the page.
7. Draw a rough border around both coasters with Sharpie marker.
And here it is....I have the terrible urge to ink it up somehow or add some embellishments. I am going to try to restrain myself but I may stamp a few question marks here and there but I think other than that I'm going to leave it alone.
Now it's your turn!!
Kim was kind enough to allow me to share her #5 challenge pages with you all. You can see what she recycled for this challenge here - Kim's BFF #5.
I know several of you out there are playing along (Angie, Peggy, Sue, etc...You all know who I'm talking about - lol) Please feel free to share a link to your pages if you'd like. We'd all love to see them!