The center piece for this little bit of fun is one of my favorite collage sheets I have ~ The Applegate Family 1 from Retro Cafe Art! I just LOVE this image...it's just perfect :)
Vintage Sheet Music
Collage Image - Retro Cafe Art
Rubber Stamps - Queen Kat Designs
Distress Ink - Ranger
Ink Blending Tool - Ranger
Stickles Glitter Glue - Ranger
Rock Candy - Ranger
1. Gently crumble the sheet music and flatten back out.
2. Apply Victorian Velvet and Stormy Sky Distress Inks to various areas of the sheet music.
3. Attach the sheet music to the frame mat. Cut an "X" in the center of the frame, fold back each flap and secure.
4. Rub Vintage Photo Distress Ink along the edges of the frame. Use the Ink Blending Tool to drag some of the ink towards the center.
5. Stamp "Moments in Time" and Bird images. Color with Distress Inks, apply Stickles to desired areas, trim and add to frame.
6. Add embellishments as desired.
7. Apply a layer of Rock Candy to the collage image. Let the Rock Candy dry completely. Distress the image further by using your finger nail or other tool to flake off some of the Rock Candy in a couple areas.
8. Affix the image to the back of the frame and cover with a piece of cardstock or chipboard.
So there you go...
Have a great evening friends!!