Sunday, September 6, 2009

Recent Pics Just for Fun!

Hi everyone!


I hope you're having a wonderful weekend :) Things are rolling along nicely here...Eric and the boys are working on hay ~ they changed the weather forecast so we're supposed to get rain tonite and for the next 7 days!! Ick!


I have been working on stuff...gave the dog a hair cut, cleaned the house a bit, etc. No time for fun stuff yet so I thought I'd share some neat pics I was able to take this past week...


The first is a double rainbow right outside our door last week :) It was beautiful....

Double Rainbow 072509 001


The second was a hot air balloon that Bob and I chased all over town ;) LOL!! We saw it when we were finishing up chores out at the farm and it looked like it was right over town. Soooo, once we were done we hopped in the car and off we went. We got some nice pics of it on our cell phones then we went home. Well about 15 minutes later it went over our end of town and I was able to take these....

hot air balloon 0809 002

hot air balloon 0809 001

Now hot air balloons are beautiful anyway but this one was especially neat as it had an awesome pearly sheen to it!

Anyway, have a wonderful evening friends!!

4 comments:

  1. I love to watch hot air balloons. I used to see them go over my house years ago because the take-off area was nearby. Once I won a trip in a hot air balloon, and it took me a year to get up the nerve to go! But it was great, even with my fear of heights. Your photos are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures were great. I haven't been able to figure out how to take a good picture of rainbows yet. Yours was vibrant with color. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacque ~ I love to watch them too...we don't get many here so when we do it's an extra special treat!

    Kristy ~ I think it's more my camera than it is me ;) LOL!! I've got a really nice cannon power shot digi that takes amazing pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!