Sunday, September 20, 2009

Postcard Art Winner (s)!!

I'm so glad everyone enjoyed the Postcard Art from this past week. I really enjoy working with them and hope you will give some of these techniques a try.

A few people have asked me some questions so I thought I'd answer them all together...

Do you have to use the foil on the scrabble charms ~ nope, it's just an extra I threw in there. I like the metal look but you can leave the tiles as is or use various other mediums for the edges...Krylon Metallic Paint Pen, Acrylic Paint, Magic Marker, etc.

Where can you find vintage postcards... Well, most Sunday's I share a few from my own collection. Please feel free to use them in your art but please don't sell the images in collage sheet form.

Where can I find the Collage Pauge medium? It's a Duncan/Aleene's product ~ I've found it at JoAnn's and Hobby Lobby. I'm not sure if Michaels carries it or not as I don't have a store close anymore. Otherwise several on-line stores do carry it.

If I missed any one's question, please let me know...always happy to help when I can!

And thanks for all the awesome comments ~ I really appreciate them. It is alot of work but it's worth it. Many people have commented on where do I find the time... It's going to sound weird but I feel bad when I don't post or share something ... like I'll let you down so I usually just make time to create something to share here. Told you it sounded weird - LOL!! But it makes me feel good when someone e-mails me or posts that they learned something or tried a technique or they were going to share what they made with friends.

Anyway...on the the give-a-way....

With help from Random.org the winner of the Postcard Art Give-A-Way is....

ArchivingAngel!!!!!

ArchivingAngel said...
I was lucky enough to find my way to your blog and just love all your craft projects & ideas. I look forward to following it and see what crafty creations you come up with next. Thanks for sharing.I hope you check out my blog as well at http://archiving-angel.blogspot.com
September 17, 2009 8:46 PM

AND

since there were so many comments on all of the Postcard Art Techniques/Projects I've got 2 smaller goodie bags for....

JPScraps

JPScraps said...
Roni...I love your ATC's. I really want to get back to making them.
September 17, 2009 10:27 PM

and

Jacque

Jacque said...
Great idea. I am all for saving money, plus this is more creative than buying the ready-made brads. Thank you !
September 15, 2009 12:34 PM

Congrats Everyone!

Please e-mail me your snail mail addies so I can get your goodies off in the mail!

No worries if you didn't win today, I'll be sharing more fun goodies soon!

2 comments:

  1. I was one of your winners once and I hope the latest winners are as happy and pleased as I was. I have your blog on my home page just to let you know how much I appreciate your talent.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!