Thursday, September 24, 2009

More Gothic Arch Templates - Patterns!

As promised I have several more Gothic Arch Templates for you :)
(for whatever reason my camera seems to be having issues today. I'm going to see if I can't get better photos tomorrow!)

I hope you've given some of these a try as they are loads of fun!!

Gothic Arch

Templates & Patterns

Narrow Gothic Arch

gothic arch temp. 002


The Curve Gothic Arch


gothic arch temp. 003


The Spires Gothic Arch

gothic arch temp. 001

Fancy Gothic Arch #3

gothic arch temp. 004

Fancy Gothic Arch #4

gothic arch temp. 005

Fancy Gothic Arch #5

gothic arch temp. 006

So there you go...a few more templates to tempt you!

Tomorrow I'll share another Gothic Arch example using one of these new templates!

Till then friend, go get inky ;)

4 comments:

  1. Roni--

    Imagine my surprise at seeing my name and e-mail message on your blog the other day! I sent it to all my friends so they could see that I'm famous!!! :-)

    Love the new gothic arch templates. I can't wait to play this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I hadn't checked your blog lately (it's in my folder of good blogs)....and today I was looking for different Gothic Arches templates....I Googled and found this post and the earlier one. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love making Gothic Arches!!! I'm going to have to order your book!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!