Wednesday, July 17, 2024

More Collage Image Fun

A few more challenges... 




My first project is a Memory Dex card I made using the Gothic image for July. I love this sentiment... In a world full of princesses, be a witch.  And a fun raven wax seal. 


I LOVE this image for the Card challenge. She has got such a cool vibe going on. I think I may have to use her for some other projects but since this is the card challenge I made a card. I decided to cut her off the background (which is also very cool) and make a collaged background for her using lots of bits and pieces.


My final card is full of glitz for the Christmas image. 
I thought this image was so fun and retro I ran with it. 
Lots of glitter and gemstones in 50's colors really makes the image pop don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!