Tuesday, May 21, 2024

With Love

 So very excited to share this project with you today. Rather than another card I have been trying to think of a way to use the Gothic Challenge image from Gecko Galz. WELLLLL I did it and I love how it turned out. ....



Isn't she awesome? I loved the image and knew I wanted to do something special with her and I finally came up with an idea rummaging around with things piled on my desk. This is one of those wooden boxes that wood die-cut embellishments come in!! You see THIS is why I never throw anything away - I knew I'd use them one day - LOL!!

So, I broke out a couple of the cross members to open up the outer compartments and painted it black. I then cut the image so each piece fit in the little boxes. I again went to my stash for spooky looking pieces and came up with these great wood bits. AND I was so lucky to find these faded looking roses to embellish it with. I think they match the colors of the image perfectly. 

Hope you enjoy!

May 2024 Gothic Challenge


1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!