Sunday, June 18, 2023

Lost Coast Designs - Use Some Words challenge #169

 Ink Stained Roni here with my first contribution for the Use Some Words challenge.  I just love this stamp - Georges & Lewis.... Such a fun vintage image of childhood past.  I stamped the image once with Dove Grey then a second time using a few shades of blue Distress Inks.  I fussy cut the blue hat and coat and glued it to the grey image. The image was then die-cut and inked here and there with a bit more dove grey and blue.



I paired the image with the perfect sentiment from Carmen's Veranda - Be the Person.  It was all added to a card base with some vintage scrapbook paper in my collection.

Hope you join us for this fun challenge.... Use Some Words!





1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card, Roni! Brings back great memories of Used to Be!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!