Friday, January 6, 2023

Lost Coast Designs Challenge #158 - Slimline - Steamy 2023

 Hello Friends!!   I am so excited to be joining the LCD/CV Team once again to inspire you to join in on the fun.  The current challenge is Slimline Cards. You can find all of the details here...Challenge #158 Slimline


And here is my first creation...


My wish for you for a "Steam-y" 2023...decked out with all sorts of fun Steampunk images.

Here's what I did....

I started off by using a gel print as the base for the main image. I then stamped the following images using various colors of VersaFine Clair inks...

from Lost Coast Designs....


from Carmen's Veranda


The image was edged with more VFC ink then matted and mounted on a card base.  I used Spellbinders number dies to cut black and teal 2023 which was mounted on the card.

Thanks for joining me and if you feel up to the challenge be sure to check out the info found here - Challenge #158 Slimline
and post your creation in the linky found there in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!