Thursday, February 25, 2021

Bear Family Outing

 Today I wanted to share my latest Fairy Hugs creation...



Another fun new stamp set from the most recent Fairy Hugs release - Beary Family. I love making tags and these giant size #10 size tags are wonderful to work with. Measuring 4 x 8" they make a great foundation for a slimline card.  I have stamped the bears using a few different colors of brown to give them each their own personality. The tree and tree stump were stamped with black and all were embossed with clear embossing powder. I then stamped the Hanging Vines upside down and turned them into flowers by adding Currant and Grape Fairy Hugs Powder glitter.  I also added a bit of Parakeet FHP glitter to the hills for a bit more added sparkle.

 




  


Be sure to stop by our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!