Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Color Me Happy Clipboard Collage

Happy Wednesday!

Hope you have all had a super week up till now. We had a wicked weather day yesterday ~ fog, snow, sleet, ice, rain all in the course of a single day so I skipped work and played with this month's Club Scrap kit for January - Color Me Happy!

Last month if you recall I made a Shades of Winter "clipboard collage" project that CS had introduced at their retreat last year.  I had so much fun with it at the time I decided then and there that I would create a new collage every month with the new kit.  

Here is this month's collage....


I LOVE this kit...it's full of blues and greens with a hint of brown. Surprisingly enough I even like the yellow and oranges that are on some of the prints. They aren't the kind that over power...they just sort of hang around and look great together.


I made a few vellum stamped dragonflies to float around the collage...


and one really big one to make a statement.
Such a fun project, I can't wait to make more!

Supplies:


Color Me Happy Club Scrap Deluxe Kit

Imagine
Memento Dew DropMemento Marker
Memento Dye Ink; Memento Dual Tip Markers

Other:
Vellum

4 comments:

  1. WOW Roni that is awesome, can not wait to see what you create each month. This one is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, Roni! What a bright and happy collage.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!