Tuesday, September 25, 2012

3C Challenge - #6 Non Traditional Halloween Color Challenge

You know I love a good challenge and this is a fun one....
 
#6 - Non Traditional Halloween Color Challenge
That means no Orange, Lime Green or Purple!!
 
Soooo, I immediately thought of my favorite color blue and went from there. 
Here is what I came up with....

 

Third Coast Rubber Stamps used: Frank AP-412-H; Tall Tombstone FA-338-F; Sarcophagus FA-339-E; Tree of Dread (lg) VB-053-J; Tree of Dread (sm) VB-054-C; Tombstones AP-310-I
 
 
Yes, that's right....good old Frank went from green to blue....
Because he misses you!!

 
Looks awful sad huh? 
Isn't that fun?
 
Now it's your turn....
try creating a "traditional" Halloween project with not so traditional colors.
If you use any 3C stamps be sure to enter it into the challenge.
You could be the lucky winner of a $25.00 gift cert. to Third Coast Rubber Stamps!



1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!